What is your favourite summer passtime?

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

How I spent my autumn in Anapa

 How I spent my autumn in Anapa

In October I went to Anapa. The weather was warm and joyful. I walked a lot by the sea. In Anapa there is a large bay. 
I went to health resort in the sanatorium "Rodnik" It takes you  15 minutes to walk to the beach. I swam in the warm sea. I went  on foot to the centre of Anapa. We walked along Pionerskii Prospect one hour to the centere. I fed a lot of gulls on the beach
I went to Sukko. There are the Caucasus moutains and sea in Sukko. The water is a very warm and clean. I visited restaurant "Ris". I ate the rolli and pizza. The pizza and rolli were very tasty. My rest was a success.



















1 comment:

  1. Hi Armavir, I’m Kilah. I am helping mentor for the student blogging challenge. I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Your images in this post are great! At thsnews.org we always recommend including at least 1 image and 1 hyperlink in every post. You can hyperlink to your original thoughts to help explain something or support your work. Since you are interested in videography I highly suggest you create a YouTube account to portfolio your work. Then you can embed the videos here on your site to help gain viewership and add further explain your videos. We have a weekly Video Newscast at thsnews.org called 'THS ACTION' where we highlight the video of the week. Then we create playlists on our YouTube Channel to help organize our student videos. You'll find some more blogging inspiration at thsnews.org or BargainBriana.com. Good luck and I’ll check back with you soon!

    ReplyDelete